Pay with your Partners 1st Visa Platinum Card using Apple Pay, Samsung and Google Pay.
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Partners 1st Visa Platinum Card using Apple Pay, Samsung and Google Pay on your smartphone!
Details and Frequently Asked Questions
Terms shown in Apple Pay, Samsung and Google Pay:
“The storage and usage of your payment card number (and credentials corresponding to your payment card number) in this digital wallet are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable cardholder agreement with your payment card issuer, as in effect from time to time. Please contact your payment card issuer for more information.”
Devices that support Apple Pay:
Apple Pay will work with the iPhone 6 and newer, Apple Watch as well as iPad air 2, iPad Mini 3 and newer. The iPhone 5s will not be able to use Apple Pay unless it’s used in connection with the Apple Watch.
Devices that Support Samsung Pay:
Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge +, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 edge and newer.
Devices that support Google Pay:
An NFC – enabled device running Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) or higher.
How do you enter your card information into Apple Pay?
- Open your Wallet Application, select add card.(if you already have a pass opened in Passbook select the + sign at the top of the device).
- You may need to turn on your Passcode in settings for fingerprint identification when using Apple Pay.
- You will need to fill in all required fields: Name on the Card, Card number, Expiration date, address and Security code (last three numbers on the back of the card located by the signature panel).
- Once entered a Partners 1st FCU logo card should appear.
- You will then get a message indicating call Partners 1st to approve the enrollment into the wallet. Once Partners 1st approves your request you will then get a message from Apple indicating you request has been completed and you can begin usingyour new Apple Wallet
Taking a picture of the card will also capture some of the card data (expiration date and card number) depending upon lighting this may not work.
How do you enter your card information into Samsung Wallet?
- From the device’s home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- If the app is not already installed, download from Google Play.
- Touch Add a credit or debit card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
- Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
- Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
- If requested, enter your billing address and touch SAVE.
- Review the terms and conditions for accuracy, and the touch AGREE TO ALL.
- You will then get a message indicating call Partners 1st to approve the enrollment into the wallet. Once Partners 1st approves your request you will then get a message from Samsung indicating you request has been completed and you can begin using your new Samsung Wallet
How do you enter your information into Google Pay Send?
- Navigate to the Google PlayTM Store then download and install Google Pay. From the app, tap the Add icon to add a card.
- Line up the card in the photo viewer and take the picture. Alternatively, tap Add Manually then enter the required info (e.g., card number, expiration date, etc.).
- Enter the 3-digit security (CVC) number on the back of card.
- Enter the street address.
- Confirm the card details then tap Continue.
- Scroll through and read the Terms of Service then tap Accept.
- If no screen lock is currently set up on the device:
- A screen lock is required to use Google Pay.
- If the screen lock is ever disabled, you're prompted to reset it or all cards are removed.
- Select the preferred screen lock type then follow the onscreen instructions for setup.
- If presented, enter then re-enter a 4-digit Payments PIN.
- The card is now visible in Google Pay.
- You will then get a message indicating call Partners 1st to approve the enrollment into the wallet.Once Partners 1st approves your request you will then get a message from Google indicating you request has been completed and you can begin usingyour new Google Wallet
How Do I use my Apple Pay account at a store for purchase?
Pay with iPhone with Face ID: To use your default card, double-click the side button. Glance at your iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, or enter your passcode. Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the display.
Pay with iPhone with Touch ID: To use your default card, rest your finger on Touch ID. Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the display.
How do I use Samsung Pay at a store for purchases?
When you're ready to pay, open Samsung Pay on your phone. Tap Pay, and select your preferred card. Tap PIN or IRIS, and then enter the required security information. Or if you have fingerprint security set up, simply place your finger on your phone's fingerprint scanner.
Next, hold the back of the phone up to the contactless reader and perform your desired actions to complete your purchase.
How do I use Google Pay at a store for purchases?
Step 1: Wake up & unlock your phone. Turn on your phone screen, and then unlock your phone. You do not need to open the Google Pay app.
Step 2: Hold the back of your phone close to the payment reader for a few seconds
When you’re done paying, a blue check mark will appear on the screen. Some stores use older software that asks for a PIN or signature. If you’re asked, follow the steps on the screen.
What is a digital account number and why should I care?
Your payment card information such as the 16 digit account number found on the front of your card, will be replaced with a digital account number that can be securely stored on devices and used to make purchases. Your credit and debit card numbers are NOT stored on the device, or on service provider servers. This helps reduce the potential for fraud.
How will this keep my information more secure?
By using a digital account number, you no longer need to share your personal account information when you shop, which reduces the threat of your sensitive data being stored or compromised. Only the digital account number is passed on in your payment details and is never actually shared with the merchant.
What if my device is lost or stolen?
If your device is lost or stolen, call your local device provider. You may also call Partners 1st to suspend your digital account number.
Where can I use my digital account number in store or online?
At any merchant where contactless payments are accepted, as well as participating mobile applications on your device.
How does my device transmit payment details?
When shopping in-store, simply activate the payment functionality on your device and hold the device in front of the contactless reader. The digital account information store on the device will be transmitted directly to that contactless reader.
What if my physical Visa card is lost or stolen?
Please contact Partners 1st as soon as possible. Once you receive your replacement card you can add your new card to your mobile wallet.
What should I do when I receive a new, renewed or replacement card?
For any new, reissued or replacement cards, you will go through the initial set up of providing the basic payments details to add the card to digital wallet.
What will purchases made with a digital wallet look like on my monthly/online statement?
Purchases on your statement will appear as they normally do today.
Are my purchases protected under zero liability?
Yes, whether you use a digital account number or a physical Visa card, you are protected with Visa Zero Liability against fraudulent transactions.
For more information on Apply Pay and how to use it go to: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201239
For more information on Google Pay and how to use it go to: https://support.google.com/pay/?hl=en#topic=6224829
For more information on Samsung Pay and how to use it go to: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay