Partners 1st Federal Credit Union's purpose is to provide you with financial services to meet your financial goals.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliate, or others;
- Information we receive from a credit reporting agency, and
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application (this may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from any other institutions that conduct financial transactions).
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal financial information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, and income
- Information about your transactions with us or other companies that work closely with us to provide you with financial products and services such as your account balances, payment history, and credit card usage
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness
We may disclose nonpublic information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial companies such as mortgage bankers and insurance agencies
- Non-financial companies such as consumer reporting agencies and retailers
- Others, such as non-profit organizations
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Once membership is terminated, no further disclosure will be made beyond what is permitted by law.
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of these disclosures; that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out, you must call 800.728.8943 or 260.471.8336. You may opt out at any time. This opt out, by law, will not apply to disclosures that are legally permitted. A request from any of the joint account holders will apply to everyone on the account. Information about nonmembers will not be disclosed.