Our Gift To U... Skip A Payment In December
At Partners 1st, we will skip your December payment on qualifying loans or credit cards! You can use that extra money to spend on holiday gifts, make a memorable meal, or tuck it away for a rainy (snowy) day.
Skip A Pay is a once-a-year benefit that you automatically get from us. Consider it our gift to you! So, do not worry about making a payment in December and instead spend more time and money on what matters to you. If you believe your loan should have had its December payment skipped but is still showing due in December after the fourth week of the month, please reach out to your branch or member support.
Non-qualifying loans are:
- First mortgages
- Second mortgages (such as Home Equity and HELOC loans)
- New loans that have not yet made their first payment
- Business loans
- Credit cards with the monthly balance paid in full via periodic payment
- Student loans
- Collection rewrites
- Delinquent loans (defined as currently delinquent, or 5 or more days past due in previous 30 days)
- Loans part of a bankruptcy filing, whether reaffirmed or not
- Loans paid through a debt management program
- Privilege Pay loans
For any members who do not want to skip their payment, please contact your branch and ask them to help you fill out a Skip A Pay waiver.Contact Your Branch